Saturday, May 9, 2009

happy Mother's Day?

What is the point of mother's day?

My guys never do anything for me. They are all too self centered to think of someone else. At the last moment I always get "I am sorry" 's and a big hug. Daddy cannot do anything.

I remember attempting to make my mom something unique and homemade (from the heart). She still has some of the pictures hanging on her walls! Is it because I am a girl and I have mostly boys that things are different? hhmmmm.

I will post tomorrow to let you all know how my day went.
(I can tell you now, lunch will be at Swiss Chalet. Kinds sucks because I had to work to pay for it!?!?!?)

What are your plans for mother's day?

Added: I am not the only one who has problems with mother's day. Check out this post. http://www.temporarilyme.com

Share/Save/Bookmark
Post a Comment
Share/Save/Bookmark