From experience I am going to post how best to help people in need.
1. Bring a meal or a gift card to a local restaurant.
2. Send a grocery store gift cards and Gas certificates.
3. Send a gift card to Wal Mart or Zellers.
5. Volunteer to clean the house, or hire an agency to do it.
6. Cash works well. (then they can decide how best to utilize it)
7. Help with a utility bill.
8. Talk with them, either by email, phone, or in person.
9. Treat the family to a fun park or Zoo pass.
10. Spa days.
And lastly, do not ask, just do!
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race. - here’s a little interview i did with cnn for father’s day. also, this past weekend the liz logelin foundation held it’s annual 5k/10k/fun run in a heavily ...