Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last week

We were invited to my aunt and uncles house for a family BBQ and croquet tournament.


My Aunt Barb and Uncle Ken.


The house was stunningly beautiful. The grounds were well maintained. There was a lot of room to play around in for the children. There was lots of family that I do not get to see often.




We had games to play. I think some teams cheated....but we will debate that later. The kids had fun running free on the property. They were all so well behaved.



Well, all the kids were well behaved except for Steven.


Just joking. He's a great kid!


We has fun exploring all the nooks and crannies. I cannot upload more pics to blogger, but check out my flickr account to see more pictures of the property.

My little princess looks like she found her castle!

Post a Comment
Share/Save/Bookmark