Thursday, June 17, 2010

VOILATED!

The other night steve was sick and he and abby went to bed about 8 pm. Jacob and Steven went to bed around 10 pm. Kieran was in the garage playing his x-box. I got home around 11:15 from work. During 10 and 11, some kids broke into the house and stole my laptop. I am upset. It has all my pictures, documents, etc. It was also a macbook. I spent a lot of money for a good computer. I woke up the house when i got home and no one knew where it was. My superintendent said he saw some kids hanging around my house and he told them no one was home (Stupid man!) About midnight we all went to bed, then the same kids broke into the garage and stole all the x-box games, controllers, steve's pot, and all his pot accessories!


We have called the police and the cop that was here returned this morning and is sure about who the guilty party is,but just needs a little more evidence to drag them in for questioning. He is sure when they are questioned, they will all break.

These kids are friends of Kieran's. I have let them into my house, fed them, talked to them, and been really nice.

I am scared that they are going to throw my laptop away. The battery is dead and it always needs to be plugged in. The screen also needs to be at a certain degree for it to work. I am willing to not press charges if I can get my stuff back. I am so afraid that these kids will try to work the laptop and not see it working and chuck it.
I have so many emotions going through me right now!
 
Post a Comment
Share/Save/Bookmark