Thursday, July 8, 2010

Steve's Liberation Operation...

Hi everyone! Only 6 days untill the operation. Hera at home we are all very excited!


The fundraiser was a great success and I would love to thank everyone who attended, donated, and supported us. We raised a bit over $1200 that night! Thanks so much everyone!!!!

I know some people are still planning on donationing some funds. That is great. I ask that you do not use paypal at this time, but intstead, if possible, put the money into the bank account.

Just a remineder that the bank account is:

Bank: TD Canada Trust

Transit number: 32002

Inst. number: 004

Acct. number: 04006285367



Once again I would love to thank everyone who has supported us. It means the world to me that you care about my husband Steve and would like to see him better. I know the boys, Abby and I cannot wait!



Jen
Post a Comment
Share/Save/Bookmark